(Picture may not be actual size)
Return to History of National Cigar Corp.
Return to Listing of National
It seems our cigar strikes fear in the hearts of men.
Cigar smoking is an adult custom
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase cigars in all states in the U.S.A. except for the 3 states of Alabama, Alaska, and Utah, in which 19 years of age or older is required.
(1) Cigar Smoking Can Cause Lung Cancer And Heart Disease.
(2) Cigar Smoking Can Cause Cancers Of the mouth And Throat, Even If You Do Not Inhale.
(3) Tobacco Use Increases The Risk Of Infertility, Stillbirth and Low Birth Weight.
(4) Cigars Are Not A Safe Alternative To Cigarettes.
(5) Tobacco Smoke Increases The Risk Of Lung Cancer And Heart Disease, Even In Nonsmokers.
407 North Main Street
PO Box 97
Frankfort, IN 46041